From: Igor Gmitrovic [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Wednesday, July 24, 2002 5:34 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Kudos

Only a vague statement from their rep. We are looking into exchanging design
info between Protel and Pro/E and he said they will release some kind of PCB
package, without any details. I think he said it would be their own SW,
there was no mention of third party involved.

Igor

* Tracking #: 8D82820BD7D30D4CBD06C7A092EAA233C881636E