From: Brad Velander [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, 25 July 2002 11:08 AM
To: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Kudos

Igor,
        this sounds like possibly the rep is just talking about a
Protel/ProE mechanical interface utility like they have for PADS, CADENCE,
MENTOR, etc., etc.. I think that you and the rep are talking to each other
but each has their own concept in their mind for two different things.
        The key word that you used is "exchange". That is not the same as
import or covert. I would expect a module which allows PCB and mechanical
databases to be passed between ProE and Protel.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.