I joined. Not much on at the moment. There are very few having DXP
at the moment. I wouldn't even have time at the moment.
The yahoogroup is public too. Works like this one but could be
quieter. We'll see. The creators are supposed to be there too.
Since I don't have Win2k on my usual machines, I'll have to delay
an install of DXP a bit.
BTW, I was amazed to learn today that this ATS is not replacing the
upgrading as we're used to but is additional and not compulsary.
So this ATS appears to mean faster and better communication,
hopefully.
Every other company is having their own news server to support
their products, a yahoogroup is the lowest entry.

Rene

Darryl Newberry wrote:

> BTW, anybody going to join Altium's DXP list? I bet the real reason they are
> creating their own list is so THEY can filter and control the distribution.
> I prefer to bitch here in a public forum where the world can read about it.

* Tracking #: EBCD411B31294C4CAA10DFD55CC517651BC522DE