If you want to see how little ATS is (not that I like any sort of
maintenance), compare it to a quote I got from Cadence the other day to
'catch up' my maintenance on Specctra: $8550. I fell on the floor laughing.

Let's see I can use the current version they just gave me indefinately for
free, OR pay $8550, and keep on using it... LOL!!! HA HA HA HA