Hi Mike

Probably I did not make myself too clear, sorry (BTW thanks for the detailed info in
the other post, yeah,  PukeLogic ???? :), I actually pay maint. for that to support 1
customer :( )

My concern was not how to get the net list from DXP(SCH) to DXP(PCB) but more along
the lines of how to use the netlist exported from DXP(SCH) in other packages, such as
PowerPCB.

In 99SE you could choose the netlist format to export (Design->Create Netlist & pick
Pads ASCII or other o/p format) so in the case of PPCB 2 files were created. In the
case of the wirelist I sometimes supply that so the test guys can have it for
verification.

But in DXP the option to pick these different formats I cannot find. They seem to be
fixed as they appear in the menus. So no easy way to get from DXP(SCH)->PPCB without a
third party translator.

I don't relish the thought of spending more $$$ to get back functionality that was
even there in P98, if indeed, it has been removed in DXP.

Ill look further and see if I am mistaken or if there is another method of
accomplishing the same task that I have missed.

Cheers

Best Regards

John A. Ross

RSD Communications Ltd
8 BorrowMeadow Road
Springkerse Industrial Estate
Stirling, Scotland FK7 7UW

Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 225 (Office)
Tel     +44 [0]1786 450572 Ext 248 (Lab)
Fax     +44 [0]1786 474653
GSM     +44 [0]7831 373727

Email   [EMAIL PROTECTED]
WWW     http://www.rsd.tv

* Tracking #: E5C7434AF85AAC4BA9651F115ACA2A06FAF0BD02