From: "Matt Daggett" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, August 15, 2002 4:45 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Linux and Protel WAS: Spoofed email address

There is always OS-X for you Unix fans.  I have found the Darwin Kernel (BSD
based) to be very stable... now if they could only get the driver and
application support there it'd be great.

Also if anyone is thinking about installing Win2K SP3 better real the EULA
very closely.  I basically gives Bill the ability to remotely install/remove
applications/drivers.  M$ apparently is on the same path as our govt in
playing Big Brother and eliminating our civil rights.

</rant>

* Tracking #: 5638279A9B750E4A9BE7FE874266863A530D12C4