Do you actually sell hardware?

People don't develop hardware because Bill makes it easier on one
platform for them. The develop it because there is a potential customer
base ready to BUY!!

If the whole world suddenly jumped to MAC, you think companies would
keep writing device drivers so their product runs on windows? Heck no,
they'd drop Windows support like a hot potato!

I know because I actually had to make that "what OS do I support"
decision.

And besides all that, Bill is a pretty smart guy...you think it takes
much to get ahead of the gov't? You've never seen our Congress in
action. (LOL)

How could M$ not assist with DRM? If someone big doesn't do it, it
'ain't gonna happen' The record industry won't trust anyone else. M$
also has enough $$ to help fund the DRM development and initial
distribution to keep the industry heads leveled.

Environment-wise, I could easily move over to Linux or whatever...I'm a
one man shop, and there is no one telling me I have to run WinNT or
Win2K or anything else. I just happen to have an investment in time and
money with Windows based tools and there isn't anything pissing me off
enough to throw all that away...