From: "Igor Gmitrovic" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, September 05, 2002 6:26 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Solder jumper

Steve,

You could have a pad on the outside and a via inside. That would leave you
with one pad. Pad would have to have its hole diameter larger than the via
diameter and should have to be marked as 'not-to-be-drilled' and not plated.
How complicated is that going to be for your your pcb shop? I can't think of
another way.

Igor