Igor and the group,

I have been getting the same "Cease the Spam" messages in response to my
posts also, and this has been happening since to me ever since Friday at
about 6 PM Pacific Coast Time.

It only happens when I post to this forum, and then only after the post is
redistributed to the forum.

My first inclination is to think that someone has gone on vacation
(effective Friday evening) and they have left us a very "unique" (to say the
least) "out of office" memo.

I wonder if this is happening to anyone else?

There is always the possibility that it is selective, and I can understand
someone singling me out, but others too?

If this is happening to yet still others, then we may have to contact the
forum manager and have him do a "bubble sort" on the forum list, since it is
unquestionably an fairly immediate "automatic reply", which you can tell
from the time stamp, which is within a minute of the distribution.

If it has to go that far, the list manager can incrementally shutdown half
of the forum list and then someone can send a post and see if there is a
"Cease the Spam" reply after the distribution, and based on that, determine
which "half" of the remaining forum list it came from, and repeat the
process using that part of the list until there is only one person left.

Anyone else seeing this message?

JaMi