From: "Tony Karavidas" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "'Protel EDA Forum'" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 10, 2002 7:54 PM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] GTC - Guaranteed To Crash

Even more interesting: WinXP generates some error reports when this
crash occurs (to report to MS if I say it's ok) and the two files
appcompat.txt and client99se.exe.mdmp have a lot of interesting info in
them.

I can read some of the ASCII in the mdmp file:

PCB:SetCurrentLayere current layertart
PCBHotKeysePCB:SetCurrentLayer