I make it a point to not attach to this (or any other) list. The data
was interesting but probably only useful to Altium. If they ask for it,
I'll supply it.

About your other email: I think lately when some of those bugs are found
by one person, the rest of us have been eager to try them on our systems
for comparison. I don't think I've ever pressed the * key with all
routing layers turned off. (until today)