In Protel 99 SE, I have 4 split planes, with the outer ones being ground
with only one split, between analog and digital, to provide a good solid
ground for all of the LVDS controlled impedence goodies on the outer 2
layers.

Remaining  2  inner planes are split to provide 2 different supplie voltages
each to each of 3 different little BGA's.

I took the time to build all of the "split planes" in the in the "Split
Planes" manager, and they all look just great.

Problem is that I want to extend the entire left side if the board .500" and
move everything to the right by that amount, and this means that the left
edge of about half or the 18 plane segments need to be redrawn.

I know you can change the netname of a split plane segment, I've done that
successfully in the past.

I know you can move an entire split plane segment,  I've done that
successfully in the past.

Can I just go in there and "edit" (as in  lengthen) or "move segments of the
split plane segment?

In the past I have simply deleted them and redrawn them ass necessary, but
here I ave a lot so I thought I would see if anyone has done this before.

Seems pretty straight forward, and should work, but I can't afford a screw
up on this project.

Thanks,

JaMi Smith

* Tracking #: 48EA28AE08D5BC40A988FC196CDE84615A1BFBF5