Yes, it's easy. Go to the plane layer and select
Edit-Move-SplitPlaneVertices. Click one inside the split plane you want
to edit and its outline will go transparent with a + symbol 1/2 way
between each track and a small square shown at each track end. If you
grab the track end square, you will move two tracks. If you grab the +
in the middle, you will 'break' the track in half and move each half.
When you're done editing, it will ask you to rebuild the split plane.
Say OK.

Tony