Hi,

I am making Altera 956 pin FPGA SCH component, assign
that many pin is annoying... why not there is component
wizard like PCB library editor has, at least I do not
know it...?
It would be nice to have a program that could read
pin-out information file
(Altera offers pin-out file, that is in TEXT format)
and "make" pins to SCH component!

How do you do your huge pin SCH components?

Sincerely,
Juha Pajunen, Hw Engineer
Bitboys Oy
E-mail: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
NOTE:  This message, and any attached files, may contain privileged or
confidential information. It is intended for use only by the designated
recipients. Any disclosure, copying or distribution of, or reliance upon,
this message by anyone else is strictly prohibited.