Mark,
One quick and easy method is to capture your display to the clipboard with
"alt-print screen", then open Word and do an "edit-paste". Once the image is in
there click it and crop/resize as necessary. Obviously this doesn't have the
resolution for large schematic/pwbs but if your communicating about a sub
circuit of a pwb layout issue it works well.
John