Hi everybody,
I have a question about the tracks in PROTEL.

Suppose I have a track that runs in a zig-zag manner and is quite long.

Now what do I do to assign this track to a net?

When I click on the track only a segment is selected.
And then in the properties of that track segment I can assign a net to it.

But then do I have to do this for each and every segment of that long track. I think
there is a better way of doing what I want to do.

I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions,
please do reply,

thanks and regards,
Anand Kulkarni

Tired of all the SPAM in your inbox? Switch to LYCOS MAIL PLUS