First deselect everything: Use the keys X A
Then, select all of the zigzag trace. One way is to chose
Edit-Select-ConnectedCopper.( E S P ) and click on one section of it.
The whole thing will turn white. Once it is all selected, edit one
segment, assign the net name, click Global, and under "Attributes To
Match By" change the Selection to "Same" and press OK

That's it.