nah
it's easier i think assuming it lands on a pad or something w/ the right
net

just do as below
then cut it (with a good ref point) and paste it back
the whole thing will acquire the net of the pad it lands on

or paste on something w/ the right net to pick the net up and then move
selection
out into the air if you want

Dennis Saputelli