Hi,
sorry to ask this question to you guys, but I'm more likely to get an answer
from the people dealing with the technology so to speak...

What kind of termination is applicable for a multidrop bidirectional bus
(using LVTTL signals)??  I've thought about series termination, one for each
driver on the bus (however that would total 256 resistors for a 32bit wide
bus).  Thus it's not my preferred method.  I also would prefer to avoid
parallel termination (or thevenin equilavent or ac termination for that
matter) just because they would take up more inter-trace spacing.

I'm sure that many of you have had this kind of situation before and have
some advice.  It's for a student design project and the deadline is quickly
approaching.

Thanks,
Bevan Weiss