What sort of speed are you running? What length is this bus. What are
you goals for the project: speed, size, cost?? Do you need 32 bits?
Could you incorporate a serial bus? What brand do you intent to use?
Some have series resistors built in (Phillips). Depending on your
answers, you could go from no termination to any method you mentioned
below. Welcome to the world of engineering and design tradeoffs...