You could use series termination resistors of the type with 4 resistors in one
1206 sized SMD package or another type with 8 resistors in a QSOP/TSSOP type
package. Farnell, Sydney have got them.
Otherwise something like a 32 bit widebus Quickswitch with terminating resistors
- try this  www.idt.com/docs/QS34X2245_DS_36311.pdf.

"Bevan Weiss" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> on 27/09/2002 04:10:29 PM