Hi,
I've been using Protel99SE when doing my tertiary design project, and have
found that anything involving the word 'auto' seems to be pretty slack.  I
don't feel that the auto-router or the auto-placement are all they are made
out to be.  Hence I would like to know whether it's possible to develop a
server like add-in for protel that would allow me to make my own autorouter.
I know that it seems like a lot of work, however it would really make the
product (protel) more functional in my terms.

Any information that people could provide me in terms of server development
would also be appreciated.

I'm also wondering whether development of a server can be done in C, or
whether delphi is the only option.

Thanks,
Bevan Weiss