From: "Kulajew Waldemar" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "ProtelForum (E-Mail)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, November 08, 2002 6:24 AM
Subject: [PEDA] Gerber woes

Hello all.

Is there any GerberGURU out there?
I got a call from my board house just some minutes ago. They tells me the
extended gerber file I send them is buggy.
There seam to be an octagonal pad showing up rotated with 22,5 degrees.
That, naturally, causes shorts to the surrounding Polygon. In fact it seams
to be in the extended gerber file itself. Caused by the line "
%ADD34P,0.063X8X0*% " in the header,.
So here is my question: has anybody out there heard about a similar
behavior?
And is there a workaround? Yes I know one: do not use octagnal pads. ;-)
But is there an other?

Just wanted to push up the traffic on PEDA-forum before I jump into my
weekend.  ;-)

Any advice appreciate
when I comme back to fight with the Problems
on Monday morning.

Cheers,

Waldemar