Kulajew,
        I never use polygon pads and therefore I am not an expert but I can
tell you that there are reported problems with polygon pad rotations (P99SE
I assume). Abd-ul Rahman is the expert on this topic as I recall. Solution,
do not use rotated polygon pads, possibly don't use polygon pads period.

        Hey Abd-ul Rahman, are you out there today? Kulajew needs your
expertise on this topic!

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel   (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax  (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email