A few that come to mind are:

Placing sch pins now allows incrementing/decrementing pin numbers WHILE
decrementing/incrementing pin names. I've been wanting that one for a
long time!!

Right mouse button pan in SCH and PCB.

Mechanical component type in SCH...keeps some things from ending up on
the PCB but still remain in BOM.

Very useful highlighting/masking features. It really helps to trace
things around the schematic and the PCB.

SCH net 'Graph' mode which shows (very clearly) where a net connects
using this nice looking floating graphic line and it works in a complex
hierarchy.

Navigator panel is very useful and far beyond the old Browse panel.

Error messages all have live links to the design showing the errors.
(PCB too)

PCB polygon edit tools are a lot better.

PCB dimensioning tools are a LOT better.