Yup, exactly what I intended to write when I first saw the query...

For the author of the original query or anyone else who's interested and
isn't yet "up-to-speed" on the subj of trace/track spacing and working
voltages, an example article that covers this topic with some specificity is
located at: http://www.vutrax.co.uk/vbook3.htm#voltage
where 1 short page of reading w/working eq. sums up this side of the query
rather well, IMO...

aj

I dunno...If you're designing an arcing short circuit PCB...;)