Sirs,
        I have noticed a problem when I route a multilayer board with an internal
power plane split up into different sections in 99SE.  When I setup an
internal plane then add split planes to it the auto router doesn't seem to
check if the via it placed into the board is actually going into the plane.
It seems like if the via is in the pcb the router considers its job done and
I have to find out when I run the DRC that it didn't connect to the plane it
was supposed to.  It feels like one of those problems where I am missing
something simple.  What would that simple thing be?  :)

Afshin Salehi
DPS Telecom