Hi All,

The problem turned out to be an old one - the number of holes sizes was greater than 15.
More than 15 will work if one changes the legend to use characters instead of symbols.
I usually reduce the number of holes sizes used on a board and so never actually encountered
the problem until now.

Thanks to all who offered help,
Don.

Brad Velander wrote:

Don,
as Brian had suggested, it would be very helpful if you could
describe how you are having these 0 mil holes reported to you. You say that
you can't see anything when looking at the Gerbers, not unexpected, how
would you see something that is non existent?

Do these 0 mil holes appear in your .DRR report? Are they in the
.txt drill file? If they appear in these files then it sounds like Steve had
the right idea.

I have never heard of such a thing but have seen lots of 0mil arcs
in Gerber generated by Protel. Seems they are generated when using the arc
routing tools.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.
Microwave Products
Tel (604) 292-9089 (direct line)
Fax (604) 292-9010
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.norsat.com

Check out our fall promotion at www.norsat.com. Limited quantities. Sale
ends December 24, 2002.
Contact your Account Manager or call 1-800-NII-4LNB or email