Hello All,
        I seem to have a condition in my home installation of Protel 99
SE SP6 that causes the port symbols to be of a fixed size depending on
text length.  Old designs have increased port lengths to the point of
being disconnected from their wires.

        When I place a new port, it will not let me drag it to a
different length.  If I attempt to change the port length from the
properties box, it defaults back to its original size.  If I change the
number of characters in the port's  name,  It will change the port's
size.  But again it will not let me adjust its size by dragging it on
the schematic.  What is going on here?

        I also tried to do a complete re install of Protel 99 SE SP6
with no luck.

        Any information will be greatly appreciated.  Thank you for your
time and have and have a nice day.