John,

I did a quick check of the PEDA messages in my personal archive, and the only
reference I came up with indicates that you _may_ have inadvertently changed the port
type to ORCAD ports. Check and see if that is your problem. Other than that, I can't
really comment, as I've not seen the problem myself.
Hope it provides some answers...

Below is a copy of the relevant text, copied from a message on 4/17/2001: