I'm A Fool!!!,

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 12/15/02 10:51 AM >>>
John,

I did a quick check of the PEDA messages in my personal archive, and the
only reference I came up with indicates that you _may_ have
inadvertently changed the port type to ORCAD ports. Check and see if
that is your problem. Other than that, I can't really comment, as I've
not seen the problem myself.
Hope it provides some answers...

Below is a copy of the relevant text, copied from a message on
4/17/2001: