Ian,

How do I go about doing this? I've created a sch component and a foot print
with two pads 0.01mm apart. The pads have the same net names as the polygon
pours. When I place the footprint where I want the neck the polygons just
pour around the 2 pads.

How do I name the 2 pads something different so the 2 polygons will be able
to connect?

Tim