From: Tim Fifield [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, December 16, 2002 3:05 PM
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] Virtual Short

Ian,

How do I go about doing this? I've created a sch component and a foot print
with two pads 0.01mm apart. The pads have the same net names as the polygon
pours. When I place the footprint where I want the neck the polygons just
pour around the 2 pads.

How do I name the 2 pads something different so the 2 polygons will be able
to connect?

Tim