Has anybody ever just all of a sudden have Protel uninstall all the servers
and licenses?

This happened to a coworker this morning. He was using Protel; went to open
a different .ddb and it would just sit there. We had a look at the servers
list and all except 3 were gone. We looked at the licenses box and it was
just blank.

I've had this happen to me before but not to this extent, only just a few.

An a related note, the .ddb file I was working on yesterday was missing from
the folder that I store it in on the network. I had to get it from the
backup tape created last night.

Any thoughts?

Tim Fifield