Från: Julian Higginson [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Skickat: den 3 januari 2003 03:06
Till: 'Protel EDA Forum'
Ämne: Re: [PEDA] File names on printout?

hey Tommy,

You're talking about sheets so I assume you mean the schematic editor.

Go to the menu item: Place>annotation

you'll now have an annotation on your cursor, ready to drop on the document
wherever you want.

Before you drop it, hit the TAB key.

You will now see a dialog box with a field labeled "text"

You can either type in whatever you want in there, or use the down arrow
button to select from the list of schematic "special strings" The one I
think you might want is ".DOC_FILE_NAME_NO_PATH" chose this. You can also
set the font from this dialog box. Hit the "OK" button to return to
annotation placing mode. chose where you want it to go on the schematic
sheet, and then put it there.

you will now have the filename printing out on your schematic (copy this to
each sheet)

One more thing: depending on how your preferences are set -
menu "tools>preferences"
tab "graphical editing"
you can choose to either display the special string identifier on your
screen, or the special string itself, using the "convert special strings"
checkbox.

You might want to read up a bit of section 3 of the manual "schematic
document options" subheading. it's only a few pages.

julian

--
Julian Higginson - Design Engineer - Lake Technology.
502/51-55 Mountain St, Ultimo, NSW, 2007, Australia.