Rene,

I'm sure you already read this, but for referece, here's a (the only, AFAIK)
KB article on the subject of CSRTL50.bpl:

---------------------------------------
Protel Knowledge Base
Item - 2122
Logged: 14-Jan-2000   Revised:14-Jan-2000
Item categories: SDK
Products affected: Protel 99 SE (SP4);
Operating systems affected: Windows 2000;95;98;NT;

Query: Why can't I find pcbclass.pas pcbtypes.pas and pcb procs.pas?

Answer: Protel Source Code files are compiled as binary units inside a
Protel RunTime Package, CSRTL.DPL (Delphi 3 format) or CSRTL50.BPL (Delphi 5
format). To use a function from a Protel API file, you still need to add the
appropriate unit (PCBClass etc) in the Uses clause of your server project.

For example if you wish to use the PcbApi_ChooseLocation function, you need
to add PCBProcs in the Uses clause.

To find out which functions come from which unit, you can refer to the
Protel Reference documents. Each type, function or class entry will show
which unit it comes from, and includes a complete description on how to use
it.

Though it doesn't really say anything useful, in terms of repairing the
problem, I found it interesting that it seems to affect SP4. Ever thought
about moving into the far-flung future and installing SP6 already?

regards,

aj