Rene,

Perhaps I wasn't clear...

I was not really interested in whether you develop software, instead it was
the observed correlation between CSRTL50.bpl and Protel P99SE with service
pack 4 (SPECIFICALLY service pack 4) as alluded to in the Protel Knowledge
Base (KB) article that tweaked my fancy.

The KB article cited implies a problem related to CSRTL50.bpl only for
service pack 4, not 3, not 5, not 6. There are no other Protel KB articles
that I can find which relate to CSRTL50.bpl. Does this not cause some minor
head scratching and light-bulb flashing, perhaps?

So then I wondered, why are you still operating within P99SE/SP4, when SP6
is the latest version? (as of several years ago, btw). Is there some
specific, logical reason to avoid installing the latest sets of repairs to a
program, and so perhaps by-default remedy problems like the one you've
described, and if so, what is/are that/those reason(s)?

FWIW, I'm not trying to give you the third degree, just being more or less
blunt, since my presumably vague allusion to the above didn't quite get thru
on the last try.

regards,

aj