Leo,

Weird problem...... It always worked fine, as far as showing correct pad
sizes for me.

What does it do with vias? if your board doesnt have any, it may be
worthwile adding some to see what happens.

I suspect you may have some strange setting on your pads in the PCB file,
perhaps? are these stock library components pads or did you DIY them?

BTW, protel adds all used layers to a new PPC file by default. I guess they
figured it would be easier to copy the "master" and delete the layers you
dont want in each, rather than create an empty PPC file, and add the
necessary layers each time.... oh well. At least its basically usable, even
if its not optimal...

Julian

--
Julian Higginson - Design Engineer - Lake Technology.
Suite 502/55 Mountain St, Ultimo, NSW 2007, Australia.