Leo,
        this is a bug. I reported it to the PEDA list previously I don't know if it
appears in their bug list. This was my text from the report I made. Sound the same
doesn't it?

PCB P99SE SP6 PCB Printer.
In printing a PCB there is a case where pads will not print
correctly even if their layer (both multilayer and top layer) is called for
printing. Using multilayer pads and the padstack set with only a topside
pad, no midlayer pad and no bottom pad means that this pad will never show
in a print. There is only a blank hole where the pad should print. The
mechanism that seems the manifest this error is setting the midlayer pad to
"0" size. Setting the midlayer pad to any size other than "0" will cause the
pads to print. Setting the bottom pad size to any value has no effect on
this bug. The pad that is printed for the multilayer or topside pad matches
the sizing of the midlayer pad in the padstack. It does not match the top
layer pad sizing. This occurs even when there are no midlayers included in
the print.

        It is an 'ill' logical issue. It will not print the multilayer pad with only a
top or other layer enabled. It will only print a multilayer pad the same size as the
overlapping area between multiple layers. So it will not necessarily print the real
size of any pad portion on a single layer.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.