From: Dennis Saputelli [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Thursday, 13 March 2003 9:42
To: Protel EDA Forum
Subject: Re: [PEDA] SORT ORDER IN LEFT PANE

SE99 SP6

i think this was kicked around before but couldn't find it

in the the left explorer pane and when using DDB's

the sch file names listed under the project top sheet are not in a nice
order
they seem to be sort of alpha sort except one which is newer
i closed the DDB and expected it to re-sort but it didn't

is there a trick?
i vaguely remember one

Dennis Saputelli

--
Dennis Saputelli

  ========= send only plain text please! - no HTML ==========
Integrated Controls, Inc.           www.integratedcontrolsinc.com
2851 21st Street                    tel: 415-647-0480
San Francisco, CA 94110             fax: 415-647-3003