Dennis,
        you can force a sort if that is what you are looking for. Right click over the
document folder (assuming you have one, may work over other files) and click refresh
on the context sensitive menu.
        I thought that it automatically re-sorted when you opened a DDB as well.
Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.