Awe Dennis,
        don't you like me anymore? 8^<
        Sorry about that, your initial post wasn't overly clear so I figured you just
needed the sort refresh function. I still am not sure that this issue has been fully
defined though. I never have a sort order problem that relates to the top sheet sheet
entry level. The difference may be that mine sort alpha wise because we label our
sheets with the same name (actually a number) except for a differing page number
within that name. It never has a sort problem.
i.e.    Top Page        -       SCH087-20003-01_00_rA.sch
        page one        -       SCH087-20003-01_01_rA.sch
        page two        -       SCH087-20003-01_02_rA.sch
        page three      -       SCH087-20003-01_03_rA.sch
        It has never mattered what order I do the top sheet entries, I can't believe
that I always enter the top sheet entries in the correct order unintentionally. The
only time that I need to sort is when I have been copying schematics and revising
them. Then the fact they were called "Copy of...", prior to editing the name, requires
that I do the manual refresh afterward. That is why I think there is some other sort
issue lurking here that is undefined at this time.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.