From: "Brad Velander" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Wednesday, March 19, 2003 11:08 AM
Subject: Re: [PEDA] wierd blacklist message

> Ivan,
> any chance that your email account has been compromised? If a spammer has
compromised your account somehow and is using your account for spam, then
you can find that you are getting blamed. Possibly it is as simple as
someone just spoofing your email as the reply address for their spam, now
you get the finger pointed at you.
> It is also possibly just a scam to confirm your email address if you
respond. I would not respond to the hotmail email address, it is probably a
source for obtaining email addresses for spammers. I would figure any
legitimate blacklist would not be using hotmail for their email address.
> Checking out the website, they sell PC equipment. Maybe it is just a rouse
to up their visitor count on their site.