Ivan,
        no I haven't seen it. But I don't understand exactly how you received it. The
portion you supplied was addressed from you to the PEDA list, how did it arrive in
your inbox? Do you know how to check the headers and see where it 'may' have really
come from according to the headers? Compare the headers from other legitimate PEDA
messages.
        I wonder if somebody at this Crystal PC was a member of the PEDA list and they
are no longer employed there? Could this simply be a complex bounce back from their
closed email account, aimed to cut down on unsolicited spam? Like the out of office
replies we get directly from the source mailboxes when someone sets the autoreply
prior to an absence form the office.
        With what I saw on their website, I don't think they are malicious. Try to
find a phone number and give them a call, ask for their network admin and see if it is
probably just some autoreply from their email server for a closed email account.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer
Norsat International Inc.