Ivan,
        any chance that your email account has been compromised? If a spammer has
compromised your account somehow and is using your account for spam, then you can find
that you are getting blamed. Possibly it is as simple as someone just spoofing your
email as the reply address for their spam, now you get the finger pointed at you.
        It is also possibly just a scam to confirm your email address if you respond.
I would not respond to the hotmail email address, it is probably a source for
obtaining email addresses for spammers. I would figure any legitimate blacklist would
not be using hotmail for their email address.
        Checking out the website, they sell PC equipment. Maybe it is just a rouse to
up their visitor count on their site.

Sincerely,
Brad Velander.

Lead PCB Designer