There are obviously a lot of "analog" things to worry about when designing a fast, dense digital board. I fought a large digital board I did through 3 iterations by simply trying different things without fully knowing what I was doing. It eventually worked but I don't know if my next design will! I would appreciate it if someone could recommend some books on high speed board design that cover topics such as stackups, capacitor resonances, trace thickness, and any other important issues. Of course, I would prefer a "cookbook" approach if possible since I don't want to get into the heavy math of it all if I can avoid it.

Thanks,
Ray Mitchell