At 02/06/2003 10:19, I wrote:
Hi folks,
leave it to Leo to crash into weird stuff: the PCB editor refuses to rotate components when I press the spacebar.

snippety-snip

I am convinced I messed something up, but what?

To somewhat answer my own question: I renamed the AdvPCB99SE.INI and restarted Protel.
It works again! Those INI files are magical files!!
I tried looking at the file in detail, but could not find obvious faults. Most of it is fairly straightforward though, that enabled me to recover some of the settings (colours mostly).
Oh well.....

Leo Potjewijd hardware designer IE Keyprocessor bv.

[EMAIL PROTECTED]
+31 20 4620700