Is there any way to output the data used to produce the various simulation output
screens to an ASCII file for use in other programs?  Specifically, I'm interested in
obtaining this data for the AC Analysis simulation option so that I can plot simulated
model data along with data from a network analyzer to produce one of those "simulated
versus measured" plots.  I can't seem to find any option for outputting data which is
frustrating since the data must exist internally to be plotted in the first place!

John Waugaman