Hi, I wonder if this is what you need. Are you talking about the SI
analyzer from the Tools menu? If so then the waveform display can be saved
as datapoints suitable for directly charting in excel or any plotting prog.
I have just been doing the same kind of job that you are describing,
principally for reflection analysis. Save from the waveform window as a
.dat file instead of .dia. You get a space delimited column output for the
selected wave.

                      "Mike Ingle"

                      <[EMAIL PROTECTED]        To:       "Protel EDA Forum" <[EMAIL
PROTECTED]>
                      >                        cc:

                                               Subject:  Re: [PEDA] Simulation Data

                      03-Jul-2003 06:14

                      PM

                      Please respond to

                      "Protel EDA

                      Forum"

I would like the script.  This has been an issue for me too.

Mike