Hi guys

Some time ago I wrote a simple exe that extracted the first wave from
the Transient Analysis data in an exported sdf file.

Unfortunately I decided to develop it further and at the moment it's a
bit broken due to the development.

It has a treeview in the left hand window pane showing the different
analysis contained in the sdf file and under each analysis it shows the
wave forms available. Double clicking the wave form produces two columns
of floating point numbers (excel compatible) in the right hand window
pane that you can then select, copy and paste into excel ( or where
ever). In excel you can highlight the 2 columns and create a chart which
shows the wave form the same as protel.

I did this because sometimes you need to graph values against other
values, instead of against time.

If you guys are willing to put up with the program falling down
occasionally I can post it on http://www.proteluser.com/download in the
next few days.
It falls down because I need better memory allocation routines in the
program as some of the sdf files and their data can be quite large.

Cheers

Alfonso Baz